Ctrlpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrlpk

Community of rs2 private server CtrlPk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News  

Answer my retire thread here.

Go down 
+2
Kurpelo
p0t n dr0p
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Answer my retire thread here. Empty
PostSubject: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Ok, Read this,

http://ctrlpk.roflforum.net/server-information-notifications-f2/dark-mage-to-retire-already-t93.htm#370

Once you have, you can't post there. So post your reply s here.

Regards,
Dark Mage
Back to top Go down
p0t n dr0p

p0t n dr0p

Number of posts : 106
Ingame nick : p0t n dr0p, h3rb13, p0t n 34t
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:47 pm

idk if u do quit no1 will be able to look after forums and ur like the only mod on server except 1 more not too sure what his name is anyways im not saying wheter u should quit or stay, even tho u piss me off Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Well i guess if i quit you can spam more can't you.
That's the reason i piss you off - I delete your spam messages.

I have now been Demodded. Thanks Kurpelo, i basically created the forums from scratch. The members of Ctrlpk would probably agree i did a good job. I replied to nearly all Q's and suggestions for forums i accepted and built. And i get rewarded with a demote just because i said there should be more skills. I hope to speak to Jami soon. And also, i hope to god you do well on the forums on your own without me if Me and Jami don't agree out on something. I think Jami is potentially the more mature one though judging on the way you acted on MSN kurpelo.

Regards,
Dark Mage
Back to top Go down
Kurpelo
Founder
Founder
Kurpelo

Number of posts : 89
Ingame nick : Mod Kurpelo, X, Too Hot
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Dark Mage wrote:

I have now been Demodded. Thanks Kurpelo, i basically created the forums from scratch. The members of Ctrlpk would probably agree i did a good job. I replied to nearly all Q's and suggestions for forums i accepted and built. And i get rewarded with a demote just because i said there should be more skills. I hope to speak to Jami soon. And also, i hope to god you do well on the forums on your own without me if Me and Jami don't agree out on something. I think Jami is potentially the more mature one though judging on the way you acted on MSN kurpelo.

Regards,
Dark Mage

Gtfo you little boy. I'm not interested in to hear more that crying. Your not member of staff, you were forum staff, not ingame.
You made me do this. And dont tell me nothing about "jami is more mature." I dont think so, but ffs.
Banned forever. bye
Back to top Go down
http://ctrlpk.roflforum.net
NE[X]US

NE[X]US

Number of posts : 15
Ingame nick : p0t x dr0p
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm

i like how hes trying to act all professional Razz

but isnt he 14-15 ? like all of us,hes better then us we call him MR EXCELLENTs

dark its ok you took 2 hours of your time to tell us you want to quit
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.STICKAM.COM/OWNAGEPRANKS
p0t n dr0p

p0t n dr0p

Number of posts : 106
Ingame nick : p0t n dr0p, h3rb13, p0t n 34t

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:50 am

Dark Mage wrote:

Regards,
Dark Mage

get a life noob u were replying to all posts just 4 post count lmao
I HOPE U DIE
kurpelo is da bomb aS well as jami Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kurpelo
Founder
Founder
Kurpelo

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:16 pm

p0t n dr0p wrote:
Dark Mage wrote:

Regards,
Dark Mage

get a life noob u were replying to all posts just 4 post count lmao
I HOPE U DIE
kurpelo is da bomb aS well as jami Very Happy

Thanks mate. Smile
He WAS a good moderator, but he tough that he's a owner of forums/server. Called himself staff member, and I dont like that much. Only staff members are me and jami. that's it.

Well have a good life, son.
Back to top Go down
Haydar11
Banned

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: FUCK U ALL!!   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 pm

DARK MAGE WAS THE BEST PERSON ON CTRLPK SO U CAN FUCK URE SELVES DICK HEADS
Back to top Go down
Haydar11
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Haydar11
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kurpelo
Founder
Founder
Kurpelo

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:10 pm

Haydar11 wrote:

and you can learn to spell english nigger.
Back to top Go down
Azani

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:37 pm

Well, I think niggers are more intelligent than Haydar11.
Back to top Go down
Kurpelo
Founder
Founder
Kurpelo

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Azani wrote:
Well, I think niggers are more intelligent than Haydar11.
clever boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d00m legend

Number of posts : 38
Ingame nick : D00m

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:01 pm

i h8 u dark mage. i posted my first ever thread and guess wat it became a stick y think and u locked it. and r u a peadophile cuz when u type stuff it dont sound like u a 14 yr old it sound like u a 50 yr old. and stop asking me to tell u my email my mobile number and me to meet up with u!!!! and dont care if u retire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer my retire thread here.   Answer my retire thread here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer my retire thread here.
Page 1 of 1