Ctrlpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrlpk

Community of rs2 private server CtrlPk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News  

Dark Mage - To Retire (Already) ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark Mage - To Retire (Already) ? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Mage - To Retire (Already) ?   Dark Mage - To Retire (Already) ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Hello all members of the Ctrlpk community.

I have recently been thinking of retiring from Ctrlpk. Retiring from my Global Moderator position on forums, and too my Player Moderator position on game. Why? you may ask. Already? you may ask. I will explain.

I feel i have experienced all that can be on Ctrlpk, and players don't do too much on the forums, i know its a bit soon but we have over the amount of members of forums on game, and most people sign up and don't post. Also the reason of me experiencing all of ctrlpk, i think it needs a few skills, regarding that it is a pk server i think we should still have skills to occupy the mind when there is no one to pk, or we get bored of pking.

If you wish me to carry on and not retire please post, if you support my reason for retiring, and want to raise that issue please post in the suggestions. And also if you want me to go, please tell me. I am not being selfish i just feel what i explained above. I have unlocked just this thread on the information for you to post. I felt it belonged in the information section since i am a staff member thinking of quitting.

Please post now! i cannot wait for opinions and need to find a solution/decide my final decision now!

post replys here

Thank You All, With Kindest Regards,
Dark Mage
Back to top Go down

Dark Mage - To Retire (Already) ?
Page 1 of 1