Ctrlpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrlpk

Community of rs2 private server CtrlPk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News  

0 w n 3 d gets gutted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m i s t i c

m i s t i c

Number of posts : 14
Ingame nick : m i s t i c
Registration date : 2008-07-06

0 w n 3 d gets gutted Empty
PostSubject: 0 w n 3 d gets gutted   0 w n 3 d gets gutted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:45 pm

well ... i was playin all day and i heard about the drop party ... i was very excited about gettin a phat/mask... but then my mother walks in my room and tells me i have too go too my nans for a bit Surprised.

i drank my cup of tea (im english, its wat we do =P)... decided too run home too catch the drop party

i got held up talking too some friends in town and wen i got home i had missed the drop party!!! Surprised =(

jami told me that i was 20 minutes late... i was gutted !!! ... been tryin too get my hands on a rare ever since... GF 0 W N 3 D...GUTTED! =(
Back to top Go down
p0t n dr0p

p0t n dr0p

Number of posts : 106
Ingame nick : p0t n dr0p, h3rb13, p0t n 34t
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: 0 w n 3 d gets gutted   0 w n 3 d gets gutted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:56 pm

hehe bummer shouldnt of stopped to talk with ur freinds =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 0 w n 3 d gets gutted   0 w n 3 d gets gutted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Very Unlucky that your mother did that.

I too missed the drop party, due to me needing to help my mother. I like helping her but it was a bad time for her to ask me, i had to log off 40 minutes before the D party, and didn't get back on until 1 hour after it.

Regards,
Dark Mage
Back to top Go down
d00m legend

Number of posts : 38
Ingame nick : D00m
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: 0 w n 3 d gets gutted   0 w n 3 d gets gutted Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 pm

same except i was there and every 5 secs i got logged so i got nothing. its even worse being there and getting nothing.
Back to top Go down
DoubleSpecs

DoubleSpecs

Number of posts : 15
Ingame nick : Double Specs
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 0 w n 3 d gets gutted   0 w n 3 d gets gutted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Wow.. wad a waste.. well, i did'nt even get 2 login coz of Error connecting to server!!! Is the server dwn 4ever or sumthing??
Back to top Go down
http://doublespecs.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0 w n 3 d gets gutted   0 w n 3 d gets gutted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0 w n 3 d gets gutted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ctrlpk :: General :: Ctrlpk Experiences & Stories-
Jump to: