Ctrlpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrlpk

Community of rs2 private server CtrlPk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News  

guides section to forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chris

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-06

guides section to forums. Empty
PostSubject: guides section to forums.   guides section to forums. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:15 pm

i think that you should make a section on the forums for guides and help
so then people can go to it for some help in rs/ctrlpk related things
or they can help other people by posting their own guides.

thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yes, Very true.   guides section to forums. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Hello Chris, Thank you for your suggestion.

I agree, that would be a very good idea, guides and help board, then i can move help section into the new board. One thing i don't agree on though is for "rs" (Runescape) Because these are the Ctrlpk forums and therefore for Ctrlpk content only, although maybe we should add something like that in the non-ctrlpk stuff board?

Anyway, Thank you very much for this suggestion, and like i said above, i agree with this suggestion. This shall take place in 5 minutes.

With Kindest Regards,
Dark Mage.
Back to top Go down
i satana i

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: guides section to forums.   guides section to forums. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 pm

but i got 1 question.
what for u have to make guides? here aint nothing hard i would see if heres a quests,many skills etc but u geting a guides for killing npcs? not good idea imo.

thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Slightly Agree   guides section to forums. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Ok, You have a small point.

There isn't any point in making guides, guides this guides that, you get them everywhere. So why not here? I think we could have guides for small things too. Eg. A guide what to kill when, a guide what to kill to create a range pure, what to train for a range pure, tanker etc.

So i don't really agree with what you said, because after all. We still need guides, it was lovely for you too get involved though. Is there anything else people want to ask about this issue before i take the task up?

Kindest Regards,
Dark Mage.
Back to top Go down
p0t n dr0p

p0t n dr0p

Number of posts : 106
Ingame nick : p0t n dr0p, h3rb13, p0t n 34t
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: guides section to forums.   guides section to forums. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 pm

yes, i think there should b a guides board because then i can show peps wat to do wen they pk or how to earn cash wen the first stats i.e high alch stuff for $$$.

thanks, regards
p0t n dr0p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yea   guides section to forums. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Yeah, that is exactly what i'm thinking.

Suggestion has been Accepted and will take place in 5Minutes.

Kindest Regards,
Dark Mage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guides section to forums.   guides section to forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guides section to forums.
Page 1 of 1