Ctrlpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrlpk

Community of rs2 private server CtrlPk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News  

well when i started this server i thought......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
p0t n dr0p

p0t n dr0p

Number of posts : 106
Ingame nick : p0t n dr0p, h3rb13, p0t n 34t
Registration date : 2008-07-05

well when i started this server i thought...... Empty
PostSubject: well when i started this server i thought......   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:02 am

well when i started this server i thought how the HELL do you make money. then a dude came up too me and gave me 1gp i was like affraid im rich woot! but he gave it too me because i could buy a fire staff with that 1gp lol!
then he gave me some blue flowers i was thinking what on earth is the guy doing.
then he said hi alch those flowers and i was thinking 55 mage hmm now why would i want to do that if i didnt have 55 mage but anywayz i still tried it i was like bounce going all hypo.
it was at the case of killing mans and getting all there drops and just alching all those and i did and was plzed because i was training at the same time including alching 76 mage ^.^
then i had the idea of alching my own money now i know this sounds stupid but it really works!!!
u loose 1gp but u still get 4999gp which is really good profit because u dont need runes just fire staff Very Happy

thanks, regards
p0t n dr0p
Back to top Go down
Mod Jami
Admin
Admin
Mod Jami

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: well when i started this server i thought......   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 am

Alching the coins was our idea to get money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yep it was!   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 am

It Sure Was Jami, but still. Good experience, You went from newb to general in 1 day.

Interesting story, i hope they can keep coming

Kindest Regards,
Dark Mage
Back to top Go down
p0t n dr0p

p0t n dr0p

Number of posts : 106
Ingame nick : p0t n dr0p, h3rb13, p0t n 34t
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: well when i started this server i thought......   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:56 pm

just added another story Smile
Back to top Go down
x diablo x

Number of posts : 20
Ingame nick : x diablo x
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: how i find out   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:11 am

u wane know how i found out first of all i saw evry1 alching i came on i saw mod jami he was busy so i didnt waned to bother then i killed a man i alched coins and keep doing that

then there came newbies asked me how i make money the first 50 times i helped but some of them
still asked how but when i heard it 100 times i went crazy:p

but now if they ask me i dont get Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

cuz now im afro
Back to top Go down
DoubleSpecs

DoubleSpecs

Number of posts : 15
Ingame nick : Double Specs
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: well when i started this server i thought......   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:07 pm

Haha! Cool! I wished i could get on server & do the same thing but i simply cnt..
Back to top Go down
http://doublespecs.spaces.live.com
Aly

Aly

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: well when i started this server i thought......   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:52 am

thanks for the idea =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well when i started this server i thought......   well when i started this server i thought...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well when i started this server i thought......
Page 1 of 1