Ctrlpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrlpk

Community of rs2 private server CtrlPk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News  

I think I have been banned for wrong reasons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d00m legend

Number of posts : 38
Ingame nick : D00m
Registration date : 2008-07-05

I think I have been banned for wrong reasons. Empty
PostSubject: I think I have been banned for wrong reasons.   I think I have been banned for wrong reasons. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:52 pm

dear whoever reads this,

This thread has been written on the 25th of july 2008 so I am not sure if either I have been banned or the server is offline. I have come to the conclusion that I have been banned because I have checked the News section and read the READ EVERY DAY thread and it says nothing about the server being offline.

I think I know why I have been banned it is because after I walked into wilderness I was hit by someone using a dragon dagger special attack on me and it was so powerful so I decided to do the same thing as that person and I cannot remember that persons name . So i went into wilderness in full ghostly a fire cape a dragon dagger a dragon scimitar and a few ice barrages and some vengeance spells. I killed 1 person so I was very happy so I decided to stay in wildy and fite more people. Then I think it was haydar11 im not sure if it was but I think it was. he was standing far away from me and started ice barraging me from a distance so he was farcasting me so he had broken a rule. Then I did vengeance and he came up to me and I used up all of my special attack bar using my dragon dagger special attack. then I took out my dragon scimitar and started fighting with that. I was so clearly going to kill him but then another player called Kaur came along.

He said im gonna kill you haydar11 because you teamed me and looted me. I just stood there fighting. Then kaur said im gonna team you. So we carried on fighting and then when haydar11's hp got low kaur came and killed him and i think he looted him. I was very annoyed because I fighted and fighted, used up magice and prayer then kaur comes and hits haydar11 and he dies and Kaur gets the loot!!! then Haydar11 comes back and says your both gonna be reported for teaming and I stan there wondering what did I do? Haydar11 started fighting me and had his rights to run away from the fight whenever he wanted to as we were right next to no wildy ( we were at edge).

This is why I think I have been wrongly banned. Also I have never done anything wrong I was always onthe forums and I never sweared in game or on the forums. I helped many players to get on their feet. Also when kaur came I did not ice barrage at all so haydar11 could walk away. I think I have wrongly been banned, personally I think this is not my fault as I was normally fighting and then kaur comes and hits haydar11 and I get blamed for teaming and get banned. thank you for reading my report off the time I was banned. I would really like another chance as you have an awesome server and I love it to bits.

Regards,
D00m legend
Back to top Go down
Kurpelo
Founder
Founder
Kurpelo

Number of posts : 89
Ingame nick : Mod Kurpelo, X, Too Hot
Registration date : 2008-03-31

I think I have been banned for wrong reasons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I have been banned for wrong reasons.   I think I have been banned for wrong reasons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:19 pm

you are not ban'd, no1 cant connect, because of alot of new updates.. only me and jami.

i hope that helped you.
Back to top Go down
http://ctrlpk.roflforum.net

I think I have been banned for wrong reasons.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ctrlpk :: Support Desk :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: